THE POSSESSION OF A TICKET SHALL CONSTITUTE AN ACCEPTANCE BY THE HOLDER OF THE TERMS, CONDITIONS AND ADVICE DETAILED BELOW AND IMPLY AN UNDERTAKING ON THE PART OF THE HOLDER TO OBSERVE THEM.
- EXPOSURE TO LOUD MUSIC MAY CAUSE DAMAGE TO HEARING
- SPECIAL EFFECTS MAY BE USED AT THIS EVENT INCLUDING STROBE LIGHTING, LASERS
- CCTV IMAGES MAY BE MONITORED THROUGHOUT THE FESTIVAL SITE
- DO NOT BRING GLASS, ALCOHOL, FOOD, ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES WITH YOU TO THE FESTIVAL
- DO NOT WALK HOME ALONE – TALK TO OUR STEWARDS
- BY ENTERING YOU CONSENT TO BEING FILMED
- These conditions should be read alongside all other statements and or directives either shown on the ticket or displayed on the premises, or Hijacked Festival Website.
- In the event of a breach of this contract by Hijacked Festival, Hijacked Festival shall not be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense arising out of a breach which was not reasonably foreseeable by the supplier at the date of this contract. This includes cancellation due to extreme weather or major incident.
- The Organisers reserves the right to refuse admission to the ticket holder if in the reasonable opinion of the Organisers or their representatives, admission of the holder might be a risk to the safety of the audience and/or the holder and/or affect the enjoyment of the audience and/or the running of the festival. All persons entering the festival site may be searched as a condition of entry. Strictly no illegal substances, including “Legal Highs” will be permitted into the site. Possession of either may lead to your ejection from the festival and possible prosecution.
- Ticket holders must exchange their ticket for a wristband on arrival this must be worn at all times for the duration of the event.
- No alcohol is permitted to be taken into the arena and the only containers permitted shall carry water in collapsible plastic or similar material containers of not more than 500ml. Water Bottles brought in from outside the event must be factory sealed/unopened.
- Private sound systems, illegal substances, “legal highs” glass, fireworks, laser pens or any other items which the organisers deem unsuitable or inappropriate will not be permitted into the festival site.
- Please respect the site and use the bins provided, persistent litterers may be ejected.
- If you have any disabled access requirements, please email email@example.com. Access to facilities is subject to availability and not guaranteed. Anyone turning up on the day without making prior arrangements may not be able to access our facilities if they are full to capacity
- No animals will be admitted to the site other than assistance dogs for the disabled.
- Strictly no U18s will be permitted to access the event.
- If you look under 25 please do not be offended if we ask you for proof of age when you buy alcohol, please bring suitable ID. Hijacked Festival operates the ‘Challenge 21’ policy.
- Strictly no trading is allowed inside the festival site without written permission from HF Interactive Ltd.
- No audio or video recorders, professional photographic equipment or laser pens will be permitted to the arena.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the full advertised bill performs, this ticket is for an event and not a specific artist/band. Hijacked Festival reserves the right to change the bill or running times without prior notice.
- Under no circumstances will duplicate tickets be issued for lost tickets etc, keep your ticket safe.
- Attendees consent to the photography, filming/sound recording as members of the audience, which may be used for promotional or commercial activities.
- Tickets remain the property of the Organiser until payment is received in full. Resale of any ticket is prohibited without the express permission of Hijacked Festival. You may not re-sell or transfer any ticket if you are doing so in the course of business.
- No tickets may be used for competitions or promotions without written permission from Hijacked Festival.
- Any vehicles not authorized on the site will be removed.
- Please note there are restricted capacities at any stage or attraction that is within a tent or similar structure, once they reach the maximum capacities there will be no further admissions. You are not guaranteed admission to these areas.
- It is against the law to smoke in enclosed spaces, please observe the signage around the festival site.
- The organisers reserve the right to implement any restrictions/conditions deemed necessary before and during the event to ensure the safe management of the festival site.
- Amplified sound and strobe lighting will be used at this event.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions of entry into the Hijacked Festival in accordance with any new laws, legislation or internal company policies.
WARNING: IT IS POSSIBLE THAT EXPOSURE TO LOUD MUSIC MAY CAUSE DAMAGE TO HEARING. SPECIAL EFFECTS MAY BE USED AT THIS EVENT INCLUDING STROBE LIGHTING, LASERS, PYROTECHNICS AND FIREWORKS.
CCTV IMAGES MAY BE MONITORED THROUGHOUT THE FESTIVAL SITE FOR PUBLIC SAFETY AND THE PREVENTION OF CRIME.